Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Custom vehicle reports
Custom vehicle reports

1099 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2022-02-08 19:45:18

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    JamesGeorge
    2021-07-06 21:24:17
      Just used my Maxisys ultra for the first time yesterday.  Seems pretty good but there is a moderate learning curve.

Was able to print a vehicle report.  Love it.  It included photos too, which will be awesome for show and tell via email and attachment to invoices.  Soo much potential.

Is there anyway to tweak the looks of it?  My logo, fonts, background image, etc?  I wonder if it is set up as simple as an xml file.  I imagine if I try hard enough I can hack into the system and find specific files to tweak, but thought there might be a much easier way to accomplish my goals.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    JeffreyRios

2021-07-18 21:05:43 (Reply to:JamesGeorge)

Hey JamesGeorge; not to highjack your post but I have question for you.. I ran into your thread you had posted before about if autelonline.com was a legit site to purchase the Autel Ultra (to avoid potential clones). I myself am in the process of getting the Autel Ultra and also was concern about the same website? However i didn’t find anyone who could responded to your posts..

And i just ran into this post of yours and it looks like you got the Ultra recently; congrats; my question is: Did you end up purchasing through autelonline.com or who did you end up buying it from? As I’m also in the same dilemma as you where in.  I don’t want to run the risk of buying a clone/knockoff 

I greatly would appreciate your feedback.

•   Level 3   
    (80) points
    ranthepartsman

2021-09-18 22:03:32 (Reply to:JamesGeorge)

no need to hack the tablet. Under workshop information you can you shops address
    and logo contact number, etc..

•   Level 2   
    (13) points
    Riz PCR

2022-02-08 19:45:18 (Reply to:JamesGeorge)

Totally agree, would be great to be able to change layout and colours etc to match my garage and invoice colours etc
  Total1 Pages